Hosted by Boston Workmen's Circle
Please join us for a vigil that recognizes the common humanity of both Israelis and Palestinians and the complexity of resolving the cycle of violence. WE WILL READ THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE PALESTINIANS AND ISRAELIS WHO HAVE DIED IN THE CURRENT CONFLICT.
We affirm these principles:
- End the violence on both sides. Negotiated ceasefire now!
- All lives are equally precious and worthy of respect, Palestinian and Israeli.
- It's not possible to understand the current violence in a vacuum and without considering the complex narratives of both Palestinians and Israelis.
- There is no military solution.
- More than ever we need a comprehensive diplomatic solution; ending the Occupation is part of that solution.
- Palestinians and Israelis both have a right to security and to a viable homeland.
Signs consistent with the above concepts will be provided. Please do not bring your own signs or organizational banners. Thank you for respecting that request. For more information contact Boston Workmen's Circle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-566-6281.